Thursday, April 27, 2017

Presenting at NOTOCON XI

This article is cross-posted from my author web site.

I was originally asked to hold off on making this announcement until the official schedule was posted online, but since it's up now I figure I can go ahead with it. This summer, I will be presenting on Heptarchial Evocation at NOTOCON XI, the eleventh biannual conference of Ordo Templi Orientis, in Orlando, Florida. The presentation is scheduled for 9 AM on Friday, August 11th of 2017. It might have been nice to do the presentation a little later in the day, since I'm not really a morning person, but it's also pretty cool to be kicking off Friday's track of ritual presentations.

The presentation will include a condensed version of my Introduction to the Heptarchia Mystica talk and a full Heptarchial evocation ritual done according to the procedure laid out in Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy, with a few additional tweaks for a Thelemic audience. After the conference, I will be making the text of my talk available over on Augoeides as per my usual practice. If you would like to buy a copy of my book to peruse before the presentation, just click on the title there to order.

So if you will be attending the conference, I hope that you'll resist the urge to sleep in on Friday morning (which, to be fair, I might very well do myself if I wasn't presenting) and come check it out. It should be a good time.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: