Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole

On the evening of June 12th at 8 PM EST (7 PM here in the Twin Cities) I will be appearing on Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole, an online show that runs on the Para-X Radio network. I'll be discussing Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy, Enochian magick, and ceremonial ritual forms. I've touched on all those topics here on Augoeides, but this will be your first chance to hear me discuss them live and in-person. I've never appeared on one of these shows before so I hope you'll tune in and check it out.

As an aside, May sure went by fast! I've been really busy with my new job and getting the new Enochian book, Mastering the Great Table, put together for Pendraig. Hopefully June will prove a little less hectic and I'll be able to get the posting back up to the usual rate soon. Until then, thanks for bearing with me!

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: